I'm back!

Ironically, the lack of posting came at a time when I vowed to start blogging on a more regular basis.  
The problem?  The keyboard on my computer stopped working.

Well, not entirely.  Just the "c" key.  And the "v".  And the ".", the "7", the "9", the "enter", and occasionally the "space" key.  Sometimes the keys would work if you would cuss at them enough, but even then, they would only work just enough to give you hope that you could type a sentence in less than five minutes, only to promptly disappear again.  

Anyways.  I now have a working keyboard again!  Despite my complete and utter exhaustion due to raising two little wolves children, I vow to start writing more.  Stay tuned!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Pandemic

The demon with broad shoulders

Keep moving forward